At Technopolis you enjoy an array of unique advantages, unavailable anywhere else in the country.
CSEZ - Zero duties on imports, No red tape
Cochin Special Economic Zone (CSEZ) is a special enclave run directly by the Government of India.
The CSEZ offers:
- Duty Free imports for all their export production requirements
- More freedom to units in routine operations
- Exemption of Central Excise Duty on procurement from the domestic market of capital goods, raw materials, consumables spares etc. And no red tape.
Cochin, the newest IT Destination
- India's No. 2 Super ITES Destination
Cochin is one of India's most pulsating cosmopolitan cities and is fast emerging as a unique ITpolis. Cochin was ranked number 2 in a report by NASSCOM on the country's Super ITES destinations ranks and number 3 in a study of cities ideal to do business in by Business Today.
- Better Tele Connectivity
Cochin is directly connected by two submarine cables and satellite gateways which in fact are used to support cities like Bangalore. This clear telecom infrastructural advantage leads to better reliability and reduced tariff.
- International air, sea, land access
The Technopolis is just 23 kms from the airport (incidentally, India's first and only private sector airport), and only 10 kms from the heart of the city. Kochi is only 4 hrs from the Trivandrum international airport and the Kozhikode airport. Kochi's all-weather seaport offer integrated customs operations and at least 10 sailings per week. Only Mumbai has this kind of international access.
Weather condition in Cochin
Kerala and the Future
Leading IT analysts consider Kerala's advantages will make it the next stop for those seeking to expand their businesses.
- No. 1 state in overall composite rankings; CII, 2003-10-01
- Maximum general achievement
- Best law and order
- Best work force quality
- Good investment climate
- Best social infrastructure
- India's 2nd most literate state
- India's most advanced society
- India's highest Physical Quality of Life Index
- India's highest life expectancy and lowest infant mortality rates
- Top urbanization rates
- 2 submarine cable landings linking East and West
- Thiruvananthapuram and Cochin rated No. 2 and No. 3 to do business in
- Highly educated, inexpensive workforce, Zero IT man day loss
- Highest density of science and technology personnel
- Large pool of English speaking manpower
- No man days lost in the IT sector in the last 8 years
- Lowest attrition rate in the country (below 5%)